Object of the game
- Move all the cards to the foundations.
- Build up in suit from Ace to King. For example, 2 can be placed on Ace .
- Build down in alternating colors. For example, 4 can be placed on 5 .
- The top cards of each tableau column are available for play on the foundations or another tableau column.
- Multiple cards can be moved as a group to another column, if they are in sequence.
- Empty tableau can be filled with a King or a packed sequence with a King.
- Click to turn up one card to the waste.
- Unlimited redeals.
- The top card is available for play on the foundations or the tableau.
- The joker brings a necessary card to the front. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can undo your last move. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can find the card which can be moved to other columns. However, you will get more score if not using it.