- The object of the game is to remove all pieces.
- Two pieces with same picture can be removed at a time.
- Two pieces can be removed only if they can be connected with a maximum of three lines.
- The game is over when the time is up.
- Click the Hint button to show a pair of pieces which can be removed in exchange for penalty points.
- Click the Undo button to undo a last action in exchange for penalty points.
- Click the Shuffle button to shuffle pieces in exchange for penalty points.
- At level 3, there are 144 tiles in total. There are 36 different pictures, so there are 4 identical tiles per picture.
- When you find 4 tiles with same picture, remove them first.
- If tiles with two different pictures placed as X shape remain, as in this image, you'll be in gameover, so proceed a game not to happen this situation.
- The placement of the tiles is done randomly by the computer, so you may not be able to remove all the tiles. If you can't clear the game, start a new game.
Recommended for you