Object of the game
- Build down in alternating colors. For example, 4 can be placed on 5 .
- The top cards of each tableau column are available for play on the foundations, on another tableau column.
- A packed sequence, or any portion of it, can be moved to another column.
- Empty tableau can be filled with any available card or packed sequence.
- Click on the stock to turn up one card to the waste.
- There is one redeal.
- The top card is available for play on the foundations or the tableau.
- You can undo your last move. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can find the card which can be moved. However, you will get more score if not using it.