Object of the game
- Move all the cards to the foundations.
- Build up in suit from Ace to King. For example, 2 can be placed on Ace .
- Cells are storage locations. Each cell may contain only one card.
- Cards in the cells are available for play on the tableau or the foundations.
- Build down in alternating colors. For example, 4 can be placed on 5 .
- The top cards of each tableau column are available for play on the foundations, on another tableau column or on the cells.
- Multiple cards can be moved as a group to another column, if they are in sequence and there are enough free cells.
- Empty tableau can be filled with any available card or packed sequence.
- The joker brings a necessary card to the front. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can undo your last move. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can find the card which can be moved to other columns. However, you will get more score if not using it.