Object of the game
- Move all the cards to the foundations.
- Build up in suit from Ace to King. For example, 2 can be placed on Ace .
- Build down in alternating colors. For example, 4 can be placed on 5 .
- The top cards of each tableau column are available for play on the foundations or on another tableau column.
- Multiple cards can be moved as a group to another column, if they are in sequence.
- Empty tableau can be filled with any available card or packed sequence.
- Click once on the stock to deal a new row of cards to the tableau.
- There is no redeal.
- The joker brings a necessary card to the front. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can undo your last move. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can find the card which can be moved to other columns. However, you will get more score if not using it.