Object of the game
- Reserve are storage locations. Each reserve may contain only one card.
- A card in the reserve is available for play on the foundation or the tableau.
- Build down in suit. For example, a 4 can be placed on a 5 .
- The top cards of each tableau column are available for play on the foundations, on another tableau column or on the reserve.
- Multiple cards can be moved as a group to another column, if they are in sequence and there are enough free reserve.
- Empty tableau can be filled with a King or a packed sequence with a King.
- The joker brings a necessary card to the front. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can undo your last move. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can find the card which can be moved to other columns. However, you will get more score if not using it.