If your web browser has an ad-blocker, disable it.
Stalactites can also be played on mobile devices.
Scan the QR code.
Object of the game
- Move all the cards to the foundations.
- One card is dealt to each foundation column.
- At the first, decide how to build the foundations up by selecting the one of the following two. The choice applies to all foundations.
- Build up regardless of suit by ones.
for example: A-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K
- Build up regardless of suit by twos.
for example: A-3-5-7-9-J-K-2-4-6-8-10-Q
- Cards wrap around from King to Ace.
- Build up cards until each pile contains thirteen cards.
- The top cards of each tableau column are available for play on the foundations or reserve.
- Only one card can be moved at a time.
- Cannot build cards on the tableau.
- Cannot fill spaces.
- Each reserve may contain only one card.
- The cards of each reserve are available for play on the foundations only.
- You can undo your last move. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can find the card which can be moved. However, you will get more score if not using it.