Object of the game
- Move all the cards to the foundation.
- Cards are dealt to the foundation, each columns of the reserve and the waste.
- Regardless of suit, a card with doubled number of the current foundation card can be stacked. if the doubled number exceeds 13, subtract 13 from that number.
- For example, if the number of the current foundation card is 4, a 8 can be stacked. In the next step, double the 8 is 16, however 16 exceeds 13, so stack a card with the number 16 minus 13, 3.
- The order of all numbers is the following: 2, 4, 8, 3, 6, Q, J, 9, 5, 10, 7, A
- King is a dead card and cannot be moved. After all cards except King have been moved to the foundation, King can be stacked on the foundation.
- The cards of each column are available for play on the foundation.
- An empty column is filled with the top card of the waste automatically. If there is no card of the waste, a card of the stock is used instead.
- Click to turn up a card and move it to the waste.
- The top card is available for play on the foundation.
- You can undo your last move. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can find the card which can be moved to other columns. However, you will get more score if not using it.