Object of the game
- Move all the cards to the foundations.
- Three cards are dealt to each columns of tableau.
- Build up in suit from Ace to King. For example, 2 can be placed on Ace .
- The top cards of each tableau column are available for play on the foundations or on another tableau column.
- Multiple cards can be moved as a group to another column, if they are in sequence.
- You can build down cards regardless of suit. For example, 5 can be placed on 6.
- No card can be placed on Ace.
- Empty column can be filled with any available card or packed sequence.
- Click to turn up one card and move it to the waste.
- The top card is available for play on the foundations or on the tableau.
- You can undo your last move. However, you will get more score if not using it.
- You can find the card which can be moved to other columns. However, you will get more score if not using it.