Object of the game
- Move all the cards of the tableau to the foundation.
- There is only one foundation, which is dealt face up at the start of the game.
- Build up or down, regardless of suit. For example, on a 6 you can place either a 5 or a 7.
- Ranking of cards is continuous. You can build a A on a K and a K on a A.
- The top card of each pile is available for play to the foundation.
- You can't build on the tableau.
- When there are no more cards possible plays, turn a card face up by clicking a card.
- There is no redeal.